Why should you buy?
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
quickly understand the key information concerning Prudential plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Prudential plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Prudential plc) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents Prudential plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Prudential plc (Prudential) is one of the UK based leading providers of financial services. The company, together with its subsidiaries, provides retail financial products and services and asset management services. Its retail financial products and services include life insurance, pensions and annuities as well as collective investment services. The company is also involved in long-term business, which includes profits deposit administration, other conventional and unitized with-profits policies and non-participating pension annuities in the course of payment. Prudential provides its products and services through distribution channels, including retail franchise such as branches and agents, as well as through third-party marketing relationships with several organizations targeting individuals, banking customers and others. The company has presence in the UK, the US, and some of the countries in Asia. Prudential is headquartered in London, the UK.
List of Figures
Figure 1: Prudential plc, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Table 1: Prudential plc Key Facts
Table 2: Prudential plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: Prudential plc Key Employees
Table 4: Prudential plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Prudential plc Locations
Table 6: Prudential plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: Prudential plc SWOT Analysis
Table 8: Prudential plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Prudential plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Prudential plc, Annual Ratios
Table 11: Prudential plc, Share Data
Table 12: Prudential plc Financial Deals
Table 13: Prudential plc History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions