Why should you buy?
• Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
• Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Obtain yearly profitability figures
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd’s business.
Business Review’s “Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd) for business intelligence requirements
• Studies and presents Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd (CCA) is an Australia-based food and beverages company. The company manufactures, distributes and markets carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. The key products manufactured by the company comprises carbonated soft drinks, still and mineral waters, fruit juices, sports drinks, iced teas, packaged ready-to-eat fruit and vegetable products, and alcoholic beverages. Further, CCA produces and distributes non-sugar colas, diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero, under the cola brand, Coca-Cola. It also produces bottled water under the Mount Franklin brand and sports beverages under PowerAde Isotonic, brand. In addition, CCA sells and distributes the brands of various spirit distributors’ such as, Maxxium, Remy Martin Cognac, Jim Beam, ABSOLUT VODKA and Cointreau. CCA also markets and distributes imported premium beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Chill and Pilsner Urquell, in Australia and New Zealand. The company operates across five countries, namely, Australia, Indonesia, Fiji, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. CCA is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd
List of Figures
Figure 1: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Table 1: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Key Facts
Table 2: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Major Products and Services
Table 3: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd History
Table 4: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Key Employees
Table 5: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Subsidiaries
Table 7: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Locations
Table 8: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, Share Data
Table 12: Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd Ratio Definitions